Komplett Bank is a Norwegian bank which offers leisure and consumer financing without collateral, as well as saving accounts. The bank was established in 2014 with Banking License granted by the Norwegian FSA and is also a member of the Norwegian Banks’ Guarantee Fund. Komplett Bank is collaborating with Komplett Group, which also is one of the major owners of the bank. Komplett Group is owning some of the most well known online stores in Norway and Scandinavia, such as Komplett.no, MPX.no, Blush.no and Bildeler.no. Komplett Bank is committed to offering the most flexible consumer credit in the market and deposits at favorable terms.
Komplett Bank ASA is expanding rapidly and has major plans for future growth together with, amongst others, Komplett Group. We are a digital company with innovation in focus. We are looking for people who wants to join us in building a professional debt collection environment for the Finnish market.
We are now looking for a
DEBT COLLECTION SPECIALIST
to be located in Norway. Some of the main tasks will be to provide good payment solutions for customers in payment difficulties, daily contact with Finnish collection agencies as well as handling requests from government agencies.
Your main tasks will be:
- Inbound and outbound customer contact by telephone and e-mail
- Provide good payment solutions for the customer
- Handling deceased estates and debts reconstruction requests
- Liaising with our Finnish collection agencies
- Case handling as well as other administrative tasks when needed
- You have experience from Finnish debt collection, debt reconstruction and deceased estates.
- Knowledge of collection agencies and processes in Finland
- Relevant Bachelor Degree is an advantage
- Finnish is your native language
- In addition you speak English or Norwegian/ Swedish
- You are team and results oriented
- You are structured
- You are independent
- You are sociable and service oriented
- You are flexible and enjoy a variation of tasks
- A young and stimulating environment
- The opportunity to contribute in establishing a new processes
- Good training opportunities
- Good wages and working conditions
- Good work environment at Lysaker
Please apply as soon as possible, since we will begin the first interview round as soon as possible. Click apply and upload your CV through Manpower website. For more information, please contact Recruitment Consultant Suvi Väänänen primarily by email email@example.com .
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions. It is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions. ManpowerFinland is an authorized private employment agency with branches across the nation. Its combination of global reach and local expertise allows for greater flexibility and agility to respond to changing business needs, providing unique value to clients and candidates through permanent, temporary and contract positions.