Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis Engineering we specialize in skilled engineering professionals and technical experts and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for
for our client Microsoft.
Microsoft Espoo HoloLens team designs state-of-the art optical components. We are currently developing next generation MEMS devices and are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic process engineer to join our team.
Candidate must be able to run pre-determined semiconductor processes in clean room environment, perform measurements, analyze the results and compile technical reports. Part of the work will be assisting on process development activities. Some part of the daily work may also involve routine work. The candidate will be enthusiastic to solve problems and willing to constantly improve her/his own skills with a focused mindset and can-do attitude. Previous experience in clean room environment and manufacturing experience is considered as a benefit.
Development of next generation MEMS devices
Working with state-of-art process technologies and machines.
- Capability to run pre-determined process runs and do characterization work
- Capability to provide clear reports on the work done
- Able work alone and in a team
- Experience: Preferred candidate with 3-5 years of experience from the relevant field.
- Background: Nano/micro fabrication, optical and physical characterization, clean room work, material science
- Education background: BSc, MSc, (PhD), Nano/microfabrication studies, material analysis
- Soft skills: positive, open minded, accurate, analytic, systematic, able to focus, not afraid to make mistakes, enjoys also routine work
- MSTF Tools: No experience needed
Location: Espoo, Finland
Work time and duration: Full-time (38 h/ week), ongoing work contract
Interested? Apply as soon as possible at www.experis.fi
Or for more information please contact directly to Research Consultant Joni Ervasti, 040 525 5432 or firstname.lastname@example.org