We are looking for a Service Architect to join Elisa’s Software Services department for a permanent position in Helsinki. The OCX (Online Customer Experience) team is developing Elisa’s online experience from backend to frontend. The Software Services department is responsible for development of Elisa’s online and emerging services, like Elisa Viihde, Elisa Kirja and EpicTV. They are developing many other new services too and are launching new products all the time. They use user-centric design methods and want to produce experiences in their customers’ everyday life.
Do you approach programming with a passion and want to lead development work in line with your own vision? Do you have mastery of different kinds of modern development environments and can solve even large problems in an agile manner? Do you know Java and new frontend technologies inside out and are APIs a run-of-the-mill thing for you? Are you always ready to try out something new and can easily take new technologies on board? If you recognized yourself, there could be a fantastic place for you in Elisa’s team, where the pace is quick but work is always done with a twinkle in the eye.
We are looking for a new architect for the Elisa Software Services / Online Customer Experience team to work together with their talented software specialists. The team’s task is to develop interesting services for Elisa’s customers and internal users. You would have full stack technical visibility to our company and would be able to affect how things are done in the future.
In the job, you can use your skills in a creative and versatile way right at the heart of their company. You can get to make system choices independently and lead development work in the right direction in line with your own vision.
The team is located in Elisa headquarters in Pasila, Helsinki.
What we expect from you:
• Enthusiasm and desire to take responsibility for the progress of projects and get things done in a challenging and diverse work environment
• Self-initiated, open and quick way of doing things and the ability to inspire others through your own actions and attitude
• Several years of experience in working at system level and over five years of work experience in demanding software or system development tasks
• Mastery of modern development environments
• Understanding of modern frontend technologies and strong API proficiency
• Understanding of the operation of systems as a whole
• Ability for both independent planning and decision-making
• Good interactive and team player skills and fluency in Finnish and English
We offer you:
• Opportunity to directly affect everyday life of Finns and customer satisfaction of Elisa’s customer satisfaction
• A chance to get to build up the Software Service unit into a top-class software house and change Elisa’s way of making software
• A flexible and energetic work environment
• Nice colleagues
Interested? Send us your application as soon as possible by clicking ”Hae/Apply”, the latest by August 19th 2018. For further information, please contact Experis Recruitment Consultant Annika Fernandez (Annika.email@example.com).
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.