Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for a Communications Specialist for our international ICT client. In this position you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your communications skills. The business is broad, interesting and wide in terms of communications within Technology. Position is permanent via ManpowerGroup and will start at end of August or early September.
A typical day includes:
- localizing global messages and content
- creating local content for all channels
- contributing to communications campaigns
- engaging with local journalists
- reporting and measuring communications results
- supporting internal communication activities
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Fluent Finnish and business proficiency English
- Writing skills and good sense for language
- Communications education background preferred
Interested? Apply as soon as possible at www.experis.fi
For more information please contact Delivery Manager Petteri Paassola, 040 17 55 818 or email@example.com