Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions. It is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Manpower Finland is an authorized private employment agency with branches across the nation. Its combination of global reach and local expertise allows for greater flexibility and agility to respond to changing business needs, providing unique value to clients and candidates through permanent, temporary and contract positions.
We are now looking for a professional FINNISH & ESTONIAN SPEAKING PROMOTER
for our customer L'Oréal Produits de Luxe International. The job is located at Ferries, Helsinki-Tallinna route. The position is full-time and a fixed-term between May to August 2019.
Your responsibilities include:
- Customer sales and service
- Meeting or exceeding specified sales goals
- Supporting the brand and image of the product by sales
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate
- Strong experience in selling cosmetics
- Sales driven attitude and passion for cosmetics, people and reaching the targets
- Outgoing and positive personality
- Strong and brave selling skills & initiative and active attitude for sales
- Fluent communication skills in Finnish and Estonian language
- Good interpersonal skills and team working skills
- Flexible and curious personality
- You enjoy working in highly competitive, fast-paced environment
We offer an interesting and motivating job in truly international working environment with professional colleagues.
Apply this job with registered CV as soon as possible, latest on Wednesday 27th of March, by clicking "Hae" button. For more information please contact Manpower Recruitment Consultant Laura Neva, email@example.com. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found and the job will begin in May 2019.