With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency.
We're currently searching for
Commissioning Test Tools Senior Technician
for our international client in the Olkiluoto 3 Site in Eurajoki. The job starts as soon as the right candidate is found and lasts approximately 6 months depending on our client's needs. The position will be fulfilled as soon as the right person is found so please apply quickly.
Within the OL3 project, inside Commissioning department and under the Technical Commissioning Manager's responsibility the duties include:
- Test Tools Warehouse Management (delivery, inventory, reporting, procurement for new tools, procurement for maintenance & calibration on due date)
- Warehouse database development (Advanced or excellent Excel/Access skills)
- Internal control and calibration program verification
- Provide support to Commissioning Engineer as needed to face specific Test Tool needs
- Support Technical Commissioning Manager for topics related to Test Tool
The successful candidate should possess the following skills:
- Suitable technical degree
- Preliminary field experience in metrology laboratory and/or preliminary experience in process oriented industrial site
- Familiar with Calibration standards, methods & tools related to I&C, Electrical and Mechanical Test Tools.
- Flexibility and ability to work in the international environment
- Strong ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks also under pressure
- As a person you are versatile, adaptable and with excellent communication skills
- Fluent English. Ability with French, German, Russian or Finnish is a plus.
Join us to experience something new! We can offer you challenging and interesting tasks, competitive salary, good team and the possibility to work in a truly international company.
For more information (Mon-Fri 9-10) contact Recruitment Consultant Merja Nevalainen, p. 050 501 0031