Our client is an international ICT company located in Espoo. We are looking for Executive Documentation Specialist for permanent position with our client.
The role is responsible to develop, coordinate, collate, disseminate and organize executive materials / documentation and related digital tools, automation and processes for the CEO office. As a member of the CEO Office, you will provide highly-organized support in a confident, proactive way. The role will also provide administrative support to the office as required. This is a global role with significant responsibility supporting the leadership of the company.
Key task areas:
CEO and CEO office documentation preparation:
- Actively supporting all CEO office materials and document preparation, drafting, information gathering and synthesis, fact checking, formatting.
CEO documentation reviewing and fine tuning, working closely with the business:
- Work directly and proactively with sales, customer teams, business groups, central functions, leadership teams and their offices to source, fact-check, format, cross-check materials and ensure CEO has most up to date, relevant, accurate and compelling information.
CEO documentation management and timely dissemination:
- Sourcing, managing, formatting, disseminating, printing / binding and storing necessary briefing documentation and all other materials for the CEO in a timely manner. For example, briefings for external meetings and events, governance meetings, quarterly results, customer engagements and all other CEO meetings, engagements and calls. Support CEO and CEO office for key global events, with potential on-site presence few times per year as required.
CEO and CEO office materials and digital records management:
- Handling and organizing CEO and CEO office materials collation, storing, sharing, dissemination via appropriate tools, software and processes. Developing, implementing and managing digital tools, automation tools and initiatives, continuous process improvement across the scope of the CEO office. Coordinate and execute dissemination of group / bulk internal or external communications. Track and report key statistics and KPIs as required.
Provide administrative and secretarial support to the CEO office:
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the CEO office as required e.g. printing, copying, binding, office supplies, calendaring, room bookings, Purchase Orders.
- Proven experience and success supporting at C-level or Regional Leadership level in an international environment.
- Proven experience and success at executive-level stakeholder management.
- Proven experience and success in administration, business support, office management, document management, digitization, automation, continuous process improvement at the highest standards and seniority level.
- Excellent skills in planning and organizing and feeling comfortable dealing with complex matters over multiple time zones.
- Able to act and execute fast with changing schedules and plans and work to adjust proactively.
- An effective problem solver, ability to prioritize and keep things under control in a hectic environment, even when under pressure.
- Able to work effectively in a rapidly changing and demanding environment across time zones.
- Able to have flexible working hours, including some weekend work, to accommodate multiple time zones and workload.
- Able to progress and deliver tasks and projects with no / little supervision, working as part of a virtual team.
- Good analytical, fact checking and synthesis skills, excellent attention to detail.
- Networker and team player with the ability to interact in a global organization.
- Able to deal with ambiguity and assess facts / take action independently; sufficient personal confidence for driving action.
- Proven experience with developing processes, guidelines, tools.
- Industry understanding and business knowledge.
- Proven excellent MS Office and IT tools skills are a must.
- Proven excellent written and verbal skills in English are a must.
- Education / qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a related field.
- High ethical standards; able to manage very confidential information and projects.
- Self-efficient, confident and eager to learn.
- Proactive, self-starter, ‘two steps ahead’ thinker.
- Strong results orientation and business, can-do driven mentality.
- Hard worker, flexible to support needs of a global CEO office, across time zones.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Having an eye for detail but not forgetting the “helicopter view”.
- Collaborative and team work style with a focus on action.
- Behaving consistently and advocating the company’s values and culture.
The role reports to: Chief of Staff to the CEO
Interested? Please send your English CV including salary expectations via the page www.experis.fi . The position will be filled once the right candidate is found. For more information regarding the position and the recruitment process, please contact Delivery Manager Petteri Paassola, 040 17 55 818 or email@example.com
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.