Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions. It is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Manpower Finland is an authorized private employment agency with branches across the nation. Its combination of global reach and local expertise allows for greater flexibility and agility to respond to changing business needs, providing unique value to clients and candidates through permanent, temporary and contract positions.
Our client, an EU agency in the chemical industry is looking for one ASSISTANT to finance team for fixed term period of 01/08/2019 – 13/12/2019 (full-time). The work environment is very international and youthful and the office is located in Helsinki city center. Positions are filled as soon as possible.
SME size verification according to the Commission Recommendation. Administration and correspondence, filing and archiving, information management and reporting, horizontal team tasks, drafting in English.
- Perform pre-screening of SME verification cases, research on company background, ownership structure and financial and headcount data;
- Provide support in horizontal tasks of the SME team, such as external and internal communication, tracking the cases, sending decisions through REACH-IT, monitoring and reporting, archiving, assisting in management of functional mailboxes;
- Assist in correspondence with registrants regarding their cases;
- Respond to general queries and communications from registrants in line with the relevant regulation/recommendation;
- Preparation of non-eligible decisions due to no-reply/partial information/bankruptcy/LE changes;
- Preparation of other types of communications to the registrants as required
- Prepare a first analysis and recommendation for an SME size decision
- Post-secondary education and relevant work experience of minimum 2 years
- Fluent in English, good writing skills
- Asset: Education or experience related to finance
We offer you an interesting, multicultural working environment and a chance to develop your skills.
Before appointment, successful applicants will be asked to produce an official document indicating that they do not have a criminal record.
Apply for this job by 16.7. at 12:00 with your registered EUROPASS CV and cover letter by clicking "Hae/Apply" on Manpower's website www.manpower.fi. Please notice that applications will be handled already during the application time.