We are looking for a talented
Head of Credit Risk
To drive the next chapter in our growth story. The person will be responsible for the risk management of the lending portfolio and the policies, processes and procedures associated with our lending activity in the Nordics.
Continued development of our Credit Risk function has reinforced the need for the next generation Head of Credit Risk, who will continue to develop the organisation’s analytical and modelling capabilities, whilst protecting and improving asset quality. Data-driven decision making will be key to our success – the successful candidate must have the ability to develop, communicate and implement commercial credit strategies which optimise the trade-off between revenue, margin gain and impairment whilst delivering positive customer outcomes.
We are looking for a high-achieving individual with a track record in delivering credit management strategies and portfolio insights that result in bottom line impact, be it impairment reduction or margin improvement. Significant experience in leading a retail consumer-orientated risk management function is essential.
- In-depth knowledge of best practice in credit risk management techniques in an online environment.
- Demonstrable success as a change agent in securing buy-in to risk management strategic and tactical initiatives and policies.
- Understanding the performance of credit scoring
- Strong interpersonal skills that are commercially orientated with the ability to build key relationships at an enterprise and operational level.
- Self-starter who can make an early contribution which can then be sustained.
- Leadership qualities and strong analytical skills - ability to interpret data and translate into insight and intelligence.
- Able to identify innovative solutions that will help the business and function grow and develop.
- Fluent Finnish and English skills both oral and written, Swedish advantage.
We offer you a permanent work as a member of Aurajoki Nordic’s management team and global group, challenging and influential role with a very driven team support. The job is located in our head office at the heart of Turku city center or in Helsinki. We all are highly qualified professionals proud of what we do, committed to our success, and believe in our future. You will be surrounded by a positive, dynamic team spirit and supportive colleagues willing to cooperate, share knowledge, be flexible and learn together. Fulfill your potential - come and join us!
Apply latest before 16th August by registering your CV (including salary expectations) on www.experis.fi and connect to the current position. For more information contact Experis Area Manager Reeta Karinti p. 050 390 9831, on Wednesday 8th August at 9-10 and on Tuesday 14th August at 15-16.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.