Tomson Trade Group, based in Estonia, is one of the fastest growing gift and toy wholesale companies in the Baltics. The company was started in 2010 Tomson Trade Group represents Ty Inc., which is now the largest stuffed animals manufacturer in the world. The company is taking over the distribution for Ty in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Iceland. We are now looking into assembling a strong team of sales professionals to start the Finnish operations
We are now searching for a
to strengthen our upcoming team and spike our sales in to a whole new level!
Work for Ty Nordic, Ty is No. 1 Gifts and Plush Brand in The World!
Ty is the No.1 Plush Toy Manufacturer in the World and creator of Beanie Boos, Beanie Babies, Teeny Ty's and more. Our company are taking over Ty distribution in Scandinavia from previous distributor, starting May 1st. We are seeking an experienced Full Time Sales Representatives in the Scandinavian market. We establish local branch in each country. The fastest growing brand in toy industry in all countries represented and we expect this growth to continue!
Ty Nordic belongs to Tomson Trade Group Ltd, based in Estonia, is the fastest growing gift and toy wholesale company in the Baltic. Tomson represents Ty Inc., which is now the largest stuffed animals manufacturer in the world. The company is taking over the distribution for Ty in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Iceland. We are now looking into assembling a strong team of sales professionals to start the Finland operations. If you are a sales management professional that works well independently, with a history of success - join us today!
- Willingness to travel up to 90 percent of the time
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and customer visits
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Organize products exhibitions and stands
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- driver's Licence
Please apply as soon as possible, since we will begin the first interview round as soon as possible. For more information, please contact Recruitment Consultant Suvi Väänänen primarily by email email@example.com .
With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency.