With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency.
We are looking for a SAFETY LEADER for our client in Olkiluoto. Work starts as soon as possible and the estimated duration is 1 year.
As H&S Experimented Technician on OL3, you will assist the HSE Manager for the implementation of the Health and Safety plan at Olkiluoto construction site for the construction, commissioning and start up and for the starting of the nuclear island of the EPR Olkiluoto 3 (plan based on OHSAS 18001).
You will participate to manage:
-the daily activities of the H&S team
-the implementation of the H&S plan for the AREVA activities
-the follow-up of the implementation of the on-site H&S rules by all the speakers (including subcontractors)
-the preparation of the directives, instructions and information notes related to the H&S
-the analysis and the validation of H&S plans, procedures and risk analysis of the suppliers and the subcontractors, commissioning procedures and the surveillance of their implementation
-the promotion of a high safety culture on site (communications, coordination)
-the technical (H&S) support for the operational teams
-the organization of the emergency response (fire, accident, first aid station).
General and technical background expected:
Experiences on construction site toward commissioning a construction activities until operation Experience on Nuclear facilities
- HSE license or equivalent.
- Experience of H&S on big construction sites.
- A previous experience in Nuclear power Plant would be HIGHLY appreciated.
- Team management (5/7 people)
Good knowledge of:
- Finnish regulation
- European H&S regulation
- OHSAS 18001 standard
- Electro-mechanical installation and commissioning to allow good risk analysis of the activities and being able to propose alternative methods
- Capacity to draft procedures
- Capacity to perform trainings
- Capacity to analyse, pragmatism, flexibility, strength of proposition, big ability to react, autonomy and natural authority to impose to the numerous actors of the construction site the respect of the regulations and procedures.
Finnish and English language
Knowledge of automatic systems (extinguishing, alarm) or experience in electrical, mechanical risks linked to industrial activities or commissioning activities will be the best.
Interested? Apply for this job with your registered CV by clicking "Hae". For more information, please contact Merja Nevalainen firstname.lastname@example.org