NORDIC INVESTMENT BANK (NIB) is an international financial institution owned by the Nordic and Baltic countries. The Bank provides long-term loans on market terms to private and public projects that strengthen competitiveness and enhance the environment. NIB has the highest possible credit rating and acquires the funds for its lending by borrowing on the international capital markets. The Bank has some 200 employees and total assets amounting to around EUR 26 billion. NIB's headquarters are located in Helsinki, Finland. The main working language of the Bank is English.
The Business Services Department is seeking an HR Business Partner for a permanent position located in Helsinki
The role of the HR Business Partner is to support two of the Bank’s departments in all HR-related matters, being the first point of contact and professional advisor, helping managers to lead their people and enable success in reaching set strategic and operational targets. In addition, the role includes development initiatives such as coordinating activities and processes in one or more dedicated HR areas for the whole Bank.
- Act as HR Business Partner for two departments in all HR-related matters
- Provide HR advice and support for the Bank’s managers and staff
- Drive and implement HR processes and projects
- Act as a change agent and work towards strengthening the performance culture in the Bank
- Proactively identify HR challenges and development needs within the areas of responsibility
Qualifications and experience
- Relevant education at university level, preferably a major in business administration or an HR-related subject
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Fluency in spoken and written English; Scandinavian languages are considered beneficial
- Drive and passion for development (of both oneself and others)
- Energetic and proactive personality with the will to bring about change
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Situational and cultural sensitivity with high integrity
- User experience of SuccessFactors will be considered an asset
We offer you
- The opportunity to do hands-on HR work in a culturally diverse specialist organisation
- The possibility to participate in developing the HR Unit’s activities further, taking them to the next level of professionalism
- The chance to enhance your professional skills in HR
NIB welcomes expatriate employees and their families, and will provide assistance in making relocation and integration as smooth as possible. Helsinki is a lively and modern Nordic capital with an international atmosphere.
Apply for this position by 15 August at www.experis.fi by registering your CV and salary request.
For more information, please contact
- 1 August between 10:00 and 12:00 – HR Business Partner Marcos Esteves, NIB, tel. +35810 618 0308
- 14 August between 14:00 and 15:00 – Senior Consultant Heli Villa, Experis, tel. +35850 570 3680
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.