Evac is the world’s leading provider of integrated water and waste management systems, as well as corrosion-protection systems, for the marine, offshore, and building industries. Our cutting-edge solutions and services have been helping leading global players in these industries to significantly reduce their environmental footprint for 40 years. With offices in 14 countries across four continents and representatives in more than 70 countries, we pride ourselves on being close to our customers wherever in the world they are located.
We are now looking for a team oriented, energetic and extrovert
MARKETING AND MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
to strengthen our small team in Espoo. The person will report to the Director, Marketing and Communications. The position is a one-year fixed-term contract. After that, you have a possibility for a permanent contract at Evac.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
- Preparation and updating of marketing communications materials including, for instance, videos, presentations, infographics, illustrations, leaflets and brochures
- Updating of intranet and company web site content
- Delivery and publishing of produced materials
- Preparation of management’s PowerPoint presentations
- Arrangement of meetings and internal events
- Assisting the CEO and other members of top management
General requirements related to the hired person follow:
- Bachelor's degree (or end of studies) in communications, marketing or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustration and InDesign, other Adobe tools seen as bonus
- Previous experience with WordPress seen as bonus
- Proficient user of Microsoft office tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Experience in marketing seen as advantage
- A proactive can-do attitude with creative ideas
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong team player with an ability to work in diverse teams.
We offer you an interesting and fast-paced job at our office in Espoo, Finland, and the support of an international company. In this position, you will get to work with great colleagues and versatile tasks!
Interested? Apply for the position with registered CV as soon as possible by clicking "Hae/Apply". Interviews will begin as soon as possible and the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found. For more information, please contact Recruitment Consultant Laura Neva, email@example.com
With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency