Ahlstrom-Munksjö is a global leader in fiber-based materials, supplying innovative and sustainable solutions to its customers. Our mission is to expand the role of fiber-based solutions for sustainable every day life. Our offering include filter materials, release liners, food and beverage processing materials, decor papers, abrasive and tape backings, electrotechnical paper, glass fiber materials, medical fiber materials and solutions for diagnostics as well as a range of specialty papers for industrial and consumer end-uses. Our annual net sales is about EUR 3 billion and we employ some 8,000 people. The Ahlstrom-Munksjö share is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki and Stockholm. www.ahlstrom-munksjo.com
We are offering an excellent opportunity for a financial professional to work in Corporate Development function in an international environment of Ahlstrom-Munksjö Group.
As a Controller for Capital Investments and Procurement you will contribute and develop the implementation of Capex and Procurement related financial procedures. The work is related to all sites of Ahlstrom-Munksjö Group globally, in order to continuously improve our processes, controlling and reporting. You will report to Manager, Group Sustainability and Capital Investments.
- To develop and execute Capex and Procurement related financial processes
- To execute the adequate control measures of verification of proper execution of capex and Procurement processes
- To carry out and develop the internal and external Capex and Procurement related financial reporting
- To ensure and maintain close cooperation with other functions
- To organize internal trainings for Capex and Procurement related financial topics
- To adapt and further develop best practices
- To govern Procurement savings tracking in the amTrack tool
Desired skills and competencies
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in financial field
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Knowledge on SAP
- Ability to transfer data into actions quickly and proactively
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Good written and spoken English skills, Finnish is a plus
- Can-do attitude
We offer you a great opportunity to work in a truly international environment. Our office is very modern and located in the Helsinki city center.
Interested? Please send your English CV including salary expectations via the page www.experis.fi . For more information regarding the position and the recruitment process, please contact Delivery Manager Petteri Paassola, 040 17 55 818 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.