Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis IT we specialize in skilled IT search and solutions and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for a
for a global transformation business program related to our client's finance function. The selected person shall work on Experis's payroll in our client's premises in Espoo. The contract will start as soon as we find the right person and the need for this position is at least until the end of 2018, with a possibility for an extension. It is also possible to work part-time in this position.
- Booking meetings
- Organizing events
- Managing travels
- Supporting in documentation
- Other administrative tasks
- Experience in working in global environment and preferably also experience with change programs
- Experience in working in projects
- Ability to communicate also with high level business stakeholders
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge in finance processes is considered a plus
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV
For more information please contact Resourcing Consultant Outi Kankkunen, +358 40 3577 531