Nissan Nordic Europe Oy is engaged in import and marketing of Nissan vehicles and operates in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and also in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Company is part of the global Nissan Group, one of the biggest automotive companies in the world. In the Nordics, the company employs around 180 employees and has its head-quarters in Keilaniemi, Espoo. Nissan offers you a unique opportunity to be part of an organization with an exciting and international working environment and worldwide career opportunities. Join Us!
We are looking for a Danish speaking Distribution Coordinator for our client, Nissan Nordic Europe Oy.
Your overall objective is to support Nissan Nordic Europe to achieve targeted Sales objectives. You will also play a crucial role in solving distribution/logistics related issues. The position will be based at Nissan Nordic Europe’s headquarters in Espoo and report directly to the Distribution Team Leader. The position is permanent and the work will begin as soon as the right candidate is found. You will be directly recruited to Nissan Nordic Europe Oy.
- Manage and monitor pipeline of new vehicles from ordering point to the customer
- Production ordering and pipeline responsibility (stock, availability, deliveries) for a set of Nissan models
- Propose and implement countermeasures as to vehicle availability and stocks, especially when KPIs are not in line with objectives
- Liaise with NE Supply Chain Management (SCM) to ensure a smooth flow of vehicles within the region
- Support dealers, field force and country offices in Distribution related questions/issues
- Act as a key person in maintaining existing database queries
- Management of ordering & distribution related dealer communication
- Liaise with other coordinators to solve specific supply and other issues
Required skills and background
- Fluent English and Danish; other Nordic or Baltic languages are a benefit
- Bachelor’s degree or other suitable education
- Working experience in B2B business, sales and/or automotive industry will be considered as an advantage
- Advanced Excel skills and preferably previous knowledge of MS Access
- Analytical and problem solving mindset
- Ready to work in a KPI driven environment
- Able to work under pressure and deliver tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and team working skills
We offer you an interesting position in an international working atmosphere with a well-known automotive brand, chance to deepen your knowledge and develop yourself further.
Apply with registered CV latest on 15th of January by clicking "Hae/Apply". Interviews will begin immediately and the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found. For more information, you can contact Recruitment Consultant Laura Neva, firstname.lastname@example.org.
With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency