Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis IT we specialize in skilled IT search and solutions and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for a
to coordinate and tutor our IT project managers and coordinators and managing the talent pool at one of our key client's. You will work as a member of Experis team reporting to the client's PMO and to Experis team. You are an important part of our collaboration with the client and our IT consultants.
- Coaching the Project Managers / Coordinators to work according to our client's IT project model and ensuring productivity, effectiveness and efficiency
- Handling the on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Organising and participating operative meetings between Experis and the Client
- Managing and developing Client specific IT Talent Pool
- Following and reporting KPI's and SLA's
- Acting as a Project Manager for small-scale projects
- Broad experience in Project Management and/or Service Management
- Strong knowledge of agile and waterfall methods
- Ability to coach project managers
- Ability to challenge client's project management and other stakeholders
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent networking skills
- Fluency in English
We offer you a possibility to join our team of experts and to be a significant part of building and developing a new service model for our most important client.
Our client relationships are long and we are constantly growing. Therefore we are able to offer our employees continuous possibilities for developing and a rewarding compensation package. We appreciate individual development and want to provide our employees the possibility for independent, responsible and flexible working with the support of a strong global organization.
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV
For more information please contact ICT Resourcing Consultant Outi Kankkunen, +358 40 3577 531