We are in search for the position of
to join our team in Oulu, Finland.
As the Technical Manager your main accountabilities will be:
- Manage capital investment projects
- Responsible for implementation of Asset Management (maintenance) strategy to ensure safety, efficiency, reliability and productivity of latex plant and equipment
- Ensure that functional engineering support and sufficient technical skills are available in order to complete projects and maintenance based actions safely, on time, in full and at optimum cost
- Ensure that technical activities in the area of responsibility are in line with relevant Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) regulations
We expect that you have
- minimum of Master’s degree in engineering; process, chemical or mechanical engineering preferred
- minimum 5 years’ working experience in maintenance and/or project management in process industry
- fluency in both spoken and written English
- ability to cooperate in global business environment
- development-oriented and systematic way of working
We offer you an interesting job at our plant in Oulu, Finland, a competitive salary, and the support of an international company.
For more information, please contact Recruitment Consultant Päivi Lahdenperä at Manpower Finland email@example.com or you may call +358 40 357 2501 on Friday 15th of March between 1-3pm.
Does this sound like you? Please apply by registering your CV and cover letter at www.manpower.fi along with your salary request as soon as possible, 29h of March 2019 at the latest.
With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency.