Have you always dreamed of cooperating with an EU Agency? Manpower will provide you with just this kind of opportunity by working there as our staffing associate! Manpower has been selected as the contractor for providing HR solutions to eu-LISA, the European Agency for the Operational Management of large-scale IT Systems in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice. The headquarters of eu-LISA is based in Tallinn, Estonia, whilst its operational centre is in Strasbourg, France.
Build an excellent foundation for your future career by executing the daily activities as:
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to the Accounting Officer
- Assistance in implementing accounting operations and postings on SAP/ABAC-Accounting system
- Assistance in control validations of transactions regarding their classification in the general ledger accounts
- Bank reconciliation and accounts reconciliation through the SAP/ABAC-Accounting system
- Assistance to and reconciliation of asset management records with the financial records
- Assistance in preparation of year-end records for input to the Commission’s consolidation package and the Agency’s annual accounts
- Assisting in the preparation of annual financial accounts and participating in the budgetary year change activities
- Supporting the accounting officer during audits and the Accounting Officer in day-to-day accounting and financial activities
- Preparing documents, notes, letters, presentations, assistance in coordination and management of document flows relevant to the accounting domain
Eligible candidates meet the following REQUIREMENTS
Education: A level of post-secondary education attested by a diploma or a level of secondary education with 3 years of proven professional experience.
Professional experience: Minimum 4 years of administration or finance related professional experience.
- Very good command of excel and knowledge/experience with any accounting software
- Experience in the field of administrative work, ability to work under pressure and respond to changes in a rapidly evolving work environment
- Fluency in English
- Ability to exercise professional discretion in a highly confidential work environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to cooperate smoothly in the multicultural environment
- Knowledge on public/private sector accounting standards is considered an asset
In order to apply please provide your CV in Europass format and motivational letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP, but no later than 30.07.2017.
Time: full time position with temporary employment contract, expected starting date in September 2017
Location: EU House, Rävala pst 4, Tallinn, Estonia
For more information call us +372 630 6565.