Roche is focused on developing and marketing personalized medicines. Our focus areas are oncology, neuroscience, immunology and infectious diseases. We have been on top of cancer research over 50 years. We are one of the largest pharma companies in the world and we have operations in over 150 countries. Our office in Finland locates in Mankkaa, Espoo where there are 150 of us. More information: www.roche.fi and www.roche.com
Do you have passion for outstanding IT Service Delivery and have customer oriented skills to communicate complex IT issues to users in an understandable manner?
Roche Oy is looking for an Onsite User Services IT Specialist to join as part of an IT team that provides IT Solutions and Support to users in the North Europe countries. This role is based in our Espoo Office and has primary responsibility to provide services to 150 users in Espoo, while collaborating closely with Global IT teams that support a further 3000 users in Northern Europe.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Provide excellent customer-oriented IT Services to employees in Espoo
- Planning and implementation of HW maintenance and change activities across the network
- Assisting with projects and deployments and working closely with other IT teams to ensure communication and adoption of initiatives
- Close collaboration with the European service desk centers by contributing to Knowledge Management database and shared services groups
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own work and development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies and where a job title is not the final definition but the starting point.
As a successful candidate, you:
- are customer oriented and service minded
- realize that good communication skills are just as important as technical knowhow
- are knowledgeable of PC, Mac, Microsoft and Google products
- are confident in providing support for mobile devices and applications
- above all, need to be a capable troubleshooter that can deliver excellent service and foster teamwork amongst colleagues, speak and write both Finnish and English fluently
Roche Oy offers excellent learning, development and career opportunities in an international pharma company. If you are willing to learn new things, we will offer training and tools for you. Naturally, we offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits and a genuine interest in your development.
Interested? Please apply ASAP at www.experis.fi
For further information please contact Senior Consultant Petteri Paassola, 040 17 55 818 or email@example.com
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.