Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions. It is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Manpower Finland is an authorized private employment agency with branches across the nation. Its combination of global reach and local expertise allows for greater flexibility and agility to respond to changing business needs, providing unique value to clients and candidates through permanent, temporary and contract positions.
Our client, an EU agency in the chemical industry is looking for an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT for fixed term period of 15/05/2017 – 31/12/2017. The work environment is very international and youthful and the office is located in Helsinki city center. The position is filled as soon as possible.
Assisting the Director of Registration and the Directors team when needed, assisting in the Directorate’s planning and reporting activities. Provide general administrative, operational, and secretarial support, including document management, internal communication, organisation of meetings and missions, logistic needs and information provision.
Provide administrative support to the Director of Registration:
- Keep Director’s Outlook calendar up to date; meeting arrangement and follow-up.
- Compile meeting materials well in advance for meetings. Update action list for the Directorate of Registration to be ready for meetings.
- Keep track of the HR processes and documentation so that they can progress as per schedule foreseen by the HR unit.
- Assist in the preparation of missions of the Director and the Director’s team.
- Communicate effectively with other Directorates to enable good co operation within the Agency.
- Contribute to improved internal information flow between different Units and Directorates within the Agency by the use of various channels and tools (email and letter exchange; cChange newsletter, follow deadlines; keep eye for detail)
- Other support as needed, e.g. provide administrative and logistical support for the organisation of internal and external events, such as meetings, workshops, conferences and public events, administer the reimbursement of travel costs of participants to conferences.
Provide administrative support to the different units of the Directorate of Registration, in particular the Computational Assessment and Dissemination Unit:
- Assist to the Computational Assessment and Dissemination Unit’s staff members
- Keep track of the HR processes and documentation; leave management
- Missions arrangements
- Mail registration
- Events arrangements
- Assist new colleagues and other secretarial staff when needed.
Deadline 2018 Management — administrative arrangements:
- Meeting organisation, meeting minutes and follow-up for the Programme Steering group and Coordination group
- Improve and enhance the Deadline 2018 pages and Share Point site.
Assist in the planning and monitoring of activities in Directorate C:
- Provide support in the preparation and monitoring of the unit level planning, including resource and budget planning and reporting.
- Provide support in Directorate C reporting activities with respect to annual reporting, unit level reporting, monthly reporting, quarterly reporting, tn-annual reporting, registration statistics and time tracking.
- Participate in projects if/as needed.
- Relevant administrative experience of at least 5 years, advanced knowledge through training and practice of Outlook and MS Office (in particular Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience with IT tools related to document and workflow management (e.g. SharePoint) will be considered an asset.
- Interpersonal skills and aptitude for team work in a multicultural environment;
- Ability to organise, prioritise and management several tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines;
- Service orientation and sense of responsibility;
- Ability to rapidly learn and develop new skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English (European language level B2);
- Assets: Experience of studying/working in an international/multicultural environment.
We offer you an interesting, multicultural working environment and a chance to develop you skills.
Apply for this job with your registered CV by clicking "Hae"