Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis IT we specialize in skilled IT search and solutions and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to an international ICT company for a fixed term agreement starting ASAP and ending 30.6.2018 with a possible extension.
- Design, implement and test a new web application based on ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server technologies
- Deploy the above application in an internal environment
- Work as part of a small engineering team (3-4 people)to do the above
- Work with the users of the web application, to train them how to use it, to gather their feedback and solve theirs issues
- All the project milestones are met on time and with a reasonable quality
- Own the deployments of the web application to the internal environment
- Work with the users of the application, to train them, to get their feedback and address their issues. Drive up the users satisfaction with the web application.
- Address user feedback, fix issues reported by users
- Fluent design and coding skills in C#/C++, with knowledge of data structures and computer science algorithms
- Proven experience building and shipping web applications backed by a database, in a production environment, based on ASP.NET, C# and Microsoft SQL Server
- Self-driven and results oriented, with the ability and the drive to work independently through various technical challenges or ambiguities to deliver results
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
Nice to have:
- Administrative knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, to deploy, configure, secure and maintain a database in a production environment
- Experience building Windows applications (either classic desktop applications or store applications), and also experience shipping such applications to the public, or deploying them in internal enterprise environments
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV or send your CV directly to email@example.com
For more information please contact Consultant Tessi Reispakka, 040 183 7863