3M Finland is looking for an energetic Product Manager for the Oral Care Solutions Division (OCSD). The person hired for the position will be responsible for marketing related activities in the Finnish dental market. This position is a maternity leave substitute.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Creation and follow up of the local marketing activity plan for the Dental market in close collaboration with sales, scientific affairs and dental dealers.
- Implement and adapt product introductions and digital campaigns at a local level.
- Coordination and support for customer events and tradeshows.
- Translations and adaptations of marketing material, websites, digital campaigns, etc.
- Updates and maintenance of product and pricing data.
- Close collaboration with the Nordic & Baltic and Western European marketing teams.
The product manager will be part of the Nordic and Baltic OCSD marketing team, working closely with the local Finnish team and reporting to the Marketing Manager, located in Norway.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in marketing or business
- Excellent communication skills both in Finnish and in English (written and spoken)
- Team player
- Prioritization and execution skills
- Previous Marketing experience
We offer you a challenging and comprehensive position, working in an international environment with great colleagues. You will have an opportunity to grow professionally and gain experience in a large, global company that is known for its innovation and high ethical standards.
For more information, please contact Senior Consultant Heli Villa, Experis, tel. 050 5703 680, on 10th of September at 15.00 – 16.00 or 13th of September at 9.00 – 10.00.
Interested? Please apply as soon as possible by registering your CV in English at www.experis.fi, along with your salary request. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
We look forward to your application.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.