Have you always dreamed of cooperating with an EU Agency? Manpower will provide you with just this kind of opportunity by working there as our staffing associate! Manpower has been selected as the contractor for providing HR solutions to eu-LISA, the European Agency for the Operational Management of large-scale IT Systems in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice, which provides a long-term solution for the operational management of large-scale IT systems, which are essential instruments in the implementation of the asylum, border management and migration policies of the EU. The headquarters of eu-LISA is based in Tallinn, Estonia, whilst its operational centre is in Strasbourg, France.
Build an excellent foundation for your future career by executing the daily activities as:
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR`s OFFICE
- Supporting the Office of the Executive Director;
- Scheduling, preparing and coordinating meetings, appointments and missions of the Executive Director (calendar, registration, writing minutes, travel orders, statement of expenses etc);
- Coordinate the daily maintenance of office equipment, supply orders, stationery etc;
- Registration and dissemination/archiving of correspondence and documents on daily basis;
- Writing minutes and ensuring the follow-up of meetings if needed.
Eligible candidates meet the following REQUIREMENTS:
Education: A level of post-secondary education attested by a diploma or a level of secondary education with 3 years of proven professional experience.
Professional experience: Minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience.
- Fluent oral and written English;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
- Experience in coordination of meetings, writing minutes, drafting meeting and conference related documentation;
- Cooperative and service oriented attitude;
- Ability to cooperate smoothly in the multicultural and rapidly evolving work environment and ability to keep strict confidentiality while performing his/her duties.
In order to apply please provide your CV in Europass format and motivational letter in English to email@example.com ASAP, but no later than 29.06.2017.
Time: full time position with temporary employment contract, expected starting date in August 2017
Location: EU House, Rävala pst 4, Tallinn, Estonia
For more information call us +372 630 6565.