Abloy is a strong global brand, world’s leading developer of solutions in the field of electromechanical locking technology, access control and a pioneer in detainer-disc cylinder technology. We serve customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. Our main focus areas internationally are professional end users within critical infrastructure and smart building sectors.
Do you like to combine physical and digital worlds together? Would you like to use and expand your current knowledge to create great and useful software for real-life use cases?
If yes, you could be someone to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Back End Developer to maintain and develop system backend services and API interfaces for end-users. In this position, you will work closely with our Abloy OS access control core team in Abloy Oy Espoo office.
BE Developer Responsibilities:
- Create usable and modern REST APIs with the supporting server-side logic
- Develop automated deployments with DevOps tools
- Take advantage of Cloud services
- Integrate to 3rd party solutions
- Building high-quality, tested and reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the services for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
Education, work experience and Personal Qualities:
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of full-time experience in implementing server-side functionality and APIs
- An overall understanding of web production and the capabilities within digital channels is essential
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to explain rationale behind decision
- Expertise in multiple of the following: Java (JavaEE, Spring), Rails, DevOps (Ansible), Python, Linux, C/C++, MySQL, software security
- Fluency in English, Finnish preferred
We will offer you an interesting environment and challenging tasks, as well as competitive benefits and the possibility to grow together with the solution and advance on your career. With us, you will have the opportunity to take part in a great change in the cyber security field, rupturing the market with brand new access control solutions.
Come join and work with us in the interesting field of access control!
Apply with registered CV as soon as possible by clicking "Hae/Apply". The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found. For more information, you can contact Recruitment Consultant Rami Inkilä, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.