Automotive financing is a core strategy for DNB Group. We innovative with state-of-the-art digital tools and capabilities. We have an understanding of the value chain and the drivers behind the OEM. We are highly competitive financing terms driven by best-in-class funding platform and we have extensive experience conducting financing operations.
We are looking for a Finnish, English and Swedish speaking
CREDIT AND RISK SPECIALIST
for a permanent position at DNB Auto Finance Oy. The work will begin as soon as the right candidate is found, latest on May 2019. This position will be based at DNB Bank headquarter in Kamppi, Helsinki and you will report directly to the Credit Manager.
As a Credit and Risk Specialist, you will be a part of the new Finnish Auto Financing team, controlling and supporting the credit decisions and processes. We wish that you are ready and willing to develop our credit processes and functions in Finnish market.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Perform and participate in Risk Assessments in different forms
- Developing of risk evaluation methods together with the team
- Participation of product approval process “Shelf Control”
- Prepare reports related to operational risk management
Participation in relevant projects and other tasks allocated by the management.
Required skills and background:
- Fluent in Finnish, English and Swedish
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting / finance or other relevant field
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Flexible, open-minded and positive personality
- Business and developing oriented mind set
- Good knowledge of KYC, AML and GDPR
- Working experience in banking and/or finance with minimum of 2 years
- Working experience in automotive industry will be considered as an advantage
We offer you an interesting position in a Nordic working atmosphere with a well-known banking brand, chance to deepen your knowledge and develop yourself as well as our business further.
Apply with registered CV latest on Monday 17th of June by clicking "Hae/Apply". Interviews will begin immediately and the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found. ManpowerGroup Oy is our recruitment partner and for more information, you can contact Recruitment Consultant Maria Kaukonen, email@example.com.
With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency