Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Myynti, markkinointi, viestintä - Sales, Marketing, Communications
Our client is now looking for a result driven and energetic Brand Manager for a temporary position (maternity leave substitute) to drive and further develop our leading brands in Finland.
The client’s Consumer Health Division (CH) offers a balanced portfolio of non-prescription or over-the-counter (OTC) preparations to facilitate personal health management. This portfolio includes well-known global brands.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- As Brand Manager you will be the key representative for the assigned brand portfolio in Finland and be responsible for achieving the agreed CH marketing and sales targets, for the designated brands and given budget
- Craft and own the local market brand strategy and tactics in line with the annual business planning cycles and act as a primary local contact for the brands towards the local sales and functional teams
- Build and manage a portfolio of brands and products, including leading the market introduction process for the designated brands
- Own the brand budget, as well as develop and lead the execution of the marketing activation plan towards our consumers across all touchpoints and stages of the consumer decision journey
- Attain and keep up to date a solid understanding of relevant consumer and shopper insights, and working closely with our creative agencies, media agencies and other stakeholders (e.g. global brand team) to develop and implement optimized and successful marketing communication campaigns (ATL & BTL).
You will be part of the Nordic Consumer Health marketing team, where you will be working on a daily basis in a multi-functional environment within a multi-country organization. Your main internal stakeholders will be the local sales teams, Key Account Managers and the Nordic Trade Marketing Manager. You will also work closely with your Supply Chain Planner and Business Controller for operational business management as well as the Medical, Regulatory and Compliance teams for scientific and regulatory topics. You will serve as the main point of contact for the global headquarter regarding your brands in Finland. You will report to Category Head, Consumer Health Nordics.
Desired skills and experience:
- Master or Bachelor degree with preferably Marketing, Sales or Commercial focus
- Brand management experience in the FMCG and/or the OTC industry
- Creative and assertive person with strong multi-tasking skills who is adept at liaising with many different stakeholders, internal and external
- Strong business acumen and ability to focus on delivering results
- An effective team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills together with positive can-do attitude
- Fluent in Finnish and English, Swedish is a plus
- Digital marketing knowledge and skills is a plus
For further information you are welcome to contact Consultant Manager Virpi Mäentaus at Experis Finland, email@example.com.
To be considered for this independent and challenging role, please apply by registering your CV and cover letter at www.experis.fi as soon as possible. The employment contract will be signed directly with our client.