Webhelp is a leading Contact Center provider internationa lly with about 40.000 employees. Webhelp Nordic currently operates within the Nordic countries and Latvia with 1950 employees. We are committed to our people and thrive diversity and individual growth in everyday bases. Any level of discrimination is not welcome within our organization - rather we celebrate our differences. We believe in feedback and open communication to share knowledge and support business development. We guarantee high quality coaching and training and encourage and support our employees to find the best individual career development path with us.
We are looking for our client Webhelp Nordic Oy
ADVISORS FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT
For permanent and full-time positions. The work will start on 12.10.2018 and your employer will be Webhelp Nordic Oy.
Webhelp Nordic is looking for new talent to join our Technical Support Tier 1 Team. Supporting an exciting global consumer technology brand, you will be a member of the Technical customer support team with plenty of potential to kick off your career. Our goal is to have fun while delivering amazing support for our customers. Why not come join us!
As a Technical Support Advisor - you are a motivated and enthusiastic individual with great passion for technology. As a problem solver, you are looking for a challenge in inventive work environment. Prior experience in technical or phone support is not required but looked as an advantage. What means the most to us is that you are eager to learn new, able to truly listen our customers and oriented to make their day by providing the highest level of customer care. We support you by providing world class training for your new role at the very beginning of your employment but also throughout your career with us!
As part of your role, you will answer inbound calls from customers in an efficient and timely manner. You will troubleshoot quickly and efficiently, providing information and solutions to customers and do so with the highest standards of professional customer service. You will be supporting customers from Finland and internationally, both in Finnish and English languages.
- Provide first line support to customer enquiries
- Investigate, resolve or escalate issues to Tier 2, senior support
- Working with internal systems you will document each call via a client ticket system
- Maintain and support quality and statistical standards, KPIs
- Working as part of a team, you will work to both individual and group targetsTarjoamme
- Fluent in English and Finnish, both written and spoken.
- Prior customer service experience.
- Basic understanding and interest in consumer based electronics
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem solving and resolution skills
- Excellent listening, probing and de-escalation skills
- Be passionate about learning new concepts, technology and processes
To be our Super Hero
- You are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- You thrive to build strong relationships with customers
- You work well within a team and can motivate other team members
- You are self-motivated with a great level of initiative
- You are committed to continuous development
- Thrive to take pride in your work
Interested? Apply as soon as possible with your registered CV. The recruitment process goes forward all the time, so please apply right away! Orientation day will be held on 12th/October/2018. Recruitment process includes capability tests which will be sent to you as soon as we have contacted you. We cooperate with this recruitment with ManpowerGroup and more information about the position gives Recruitment Consultant Laura Neva, email@example.com
Manpower on maailman johtavia rekrytointi- ja henkilöstöalan yrityksiä, joka toimii 80 maassa ja on markkinajohtaja Pohjoismaissa ja Baltiassa. Suomessa olemme yksi suurimmista rekrytointiin, henkilöstövuokraukseen ja soveltuvuusarviointeihin erikoistuneista yrityksistä. Työnantajat etsivät kauttamme taitavia ja motivoituneita ammattilaisia kaikille organisaatiotasoille, määräaikaisiin ja vakituisiin työsuhteisiin. Palvelemme asiakkaitamme ja hakijoitamme valtakunnallisesti aluetoimistojemme kautta. Manpower on auktorisoitu henkilöstöpalveluyritys