The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) is the driving force among regulatory authorities in implementing the EU's groundbreaking chemicals legislation for the benefit of human health and the environment as well as for innovation and competitiveness. ECHA helps companies to comply with the legislation, advances the safe use of chemicals, provides information on chemicals and addresses chemicals of concern.
Our client European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) is looking for Regulatory Scientific Support a fixed term employment relationship. The position is starting 11/07/2020 and will continue until 16/10/2020. The work environment is very international and youthful and the office is located in Helsinki city center.
The selected person will work in the Biocidal Active Substances - ND2 (Risk Management Directorate) of the Agency and provide regulatory administrative support to processes and meetings related to the Biocidal Products Regulation, as well as secretarial support.
- University degree
- Previous experience in a similar position and in a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in providing support to processes;
- Experience in meeting organisation and office management or secretarial support;
- Office IT applications: proficient use of at least Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Communication: ability to write and to communicate orally in English at a good level;
- Working with others and interpersonal relations: ability to work co-operatively with others in order to reach common goals; ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Quality and results orientation: ability to produce reliable, constant and regular results;
- Self-management: ability to manage priorities efficiently;
- Professional knowledge and development: commitment to learning new tasks and skills.
- Administrative support on biocides meetings and teleconferences, such as the Coordination Group Secretariat, including the launching of referrals, as well as the maintenance databases and preparation of documents and reports.
- Regulatory administrative support on Biocides processes, in particular the processing of applications for Technical Equivalence, Union Authorisation, and subprocesses.
- Secretarial support to the Biocides units and Heads of Unit, including the preparation of documents, internal and external communication, the organisation of business trips, file management etc.
- The profile sought for the position will be able to carry out administrative functions with excellent organizational skills and good working ability in IT applications. Further details are provided in the objectives.
We offer you an interesting, multicultural working environment and a chance to develop you skills.
Apply for this job with your registered EUROPASS CV at www.manpower.fi as soon as possible, 2nd of July at 12.00pm at the latest.
With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation.
Service Desk Agent, Proservia, Jyväskylä tai Helsinki
Asiakaspalvelu – Customer Services
17 August 2020
Technical Service Representative - AkzoNobel
27 August 2020
10 August 2020
Asiakaspalvelu – Customer Services
17 May 2021