We are looking for a
To coordinate the roll-outs in our client's global sourcing project. The purpose of the project is to harmonize the sourcing processes with different country units. The roll-out coordinator will be based in Espoo but will work on several countries at a time in different stages of the project.
The position is temporary for 2.1. - 31.12.2020.
- Working as an office based point of contact for the business lines and project managers
- Arranging and running info sessions for the business units
- Communication and collecting feedback
- Helping with documentation preparation and data gathering
- Helping with follow up of progress and supporting the Unit Sourcing Managers
- Experience in working in projects
- Excellent communication and coordinating skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Fluency in English
- Experience in purchasing processes and working in a global organisation are seen as advantage
Our client is one of the key players in its industry and a highly appreciated employer. We offer you an opportunity to grow your expertise in an international team of experts. In this position you will get a broad outlook on purchase processes in a well-known global company and have a significant part in making the change happen.
Interested? Please apply by submitting your CV
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.