Procemex is a fast growing globally operating technology company. We develop world leading smart camera based web inspection, web break monitoring and machine vision applications for pulp, paper and printing industries. We are clear market leader in our field of business. Procemex new headquarters and management team is located in Finland and our subsidiaries are located in USA, Germany and Japan.
Procemex has gained leading expertise in the industry and has deliveries around the world. Thanks to solid roots Procemex has acquired a unique understanding of production processes: core excellence lies in mastering optical imaging and image processing. Procemex helps to secure product quality and minimize expensive production downtime. Our experienced team is committed to delivering high quality, swiftly and accurately in everything we do. With this attitude we serve our customers in the world's biggest paper and printing related projects. More information www.procemex.com
We are looking for a Business Area Manager to be located in Germany
In this position you will lead our Team in Germany with the responsibilities of participating in projecting, servicing, and handling sales for our customers in the German speaking area. You are also in charge of our financial processes with external partners. We expect you to be a customer- and people-oriented team player. You are motivated to develop yourself continuously. This position requires strong verbal and written communication skills both in German and in English.
- Relevant education in engineering field
- Minimum 3 years pulp and paper, automation, IT, or machine vision experience
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong drive to grow the business and coach the team
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Familiarity with all business functions including finance and IT
- Demonstrated capability to manage people in a technology company environment
- Ability and will to participate in project and service activities
- Ability to integrate activities with our HQ located in Finland
- Manage and perform projects and service tasks at customer mill sites and remotely
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners, and other stakeholders
- Co-operation with Finnish factory
- Be accessible to customers via email, over the phone, and in person when necessary
- Administer entire scope of contract to ensure compliance and customer satisfaction
- Appraise management of ongoing project, site status and needs via regular and effective communication
- Provide ongoing support to customers as needed regarding projects, service, training, and any necessary repairs either onsite or via web application
- Obtain and maintain knowledge of pulp and paper industry trends and needs
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Opportunity for professional growth
- A great opportunity to be involved in the latest machine vision technology in an international and inspiring working environment
- We offer opportunities for further specialization at Procemex.
- You will have a team of colleagues and experts to inspire and support you every day.
- Company car
Interested? For more information about the assignment please contact Recruitment Consultants Tiina Venäläinen tel. +358 50 300 4372, [email protected] or Emma Montell tel. +358 40 775 3231, [email protected].
Please apply by registering your CV and application with salary request at www.experis.fi
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.