Enedo is a European designer and producer of high-quality electronic power supplies and systems for critical equipment even in the most demanding environments. Enedo's mission is to make electricity better - more reliable, more secure, more energy efficient - and just right to fit its purpose. Enedo's three main product categories are Led Drivers, Power supplies and Power Systems. In 2021 the group´s revenue was EUR 36,4 million. Enedo has 330 employees, and its main functions are located in Finland, Italy, Tunisia and USA. The group´s head office is in Finland and parent company Enedo Oyj is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. Enedo's net sales has been growing with 23% during the first 9 months of 2022.
We are looking for an Embedded Software Designer at our office in Vantaa
You will be responsible for designing embedded software for power electronic products. Your role will include software designing, testing, releasing and documentation as well as maintenance of SW tools. You will work in cooperation with other R&D and Sales team members, manufacturing partner personnel and you will report to R&D Manager.
To succeed in this position, you should have the following qualifications:
- A few years of field experience of Embedded software design using C, knowledge of assembly and microcontrollers peripherals on register level (preferably the STM32F family)
- Experience in Power Electronics, like AC/DC and DC/DC converters and battery management
- Good understanding of high reliability and real time software design and RTOS
- You are comfortable in working in an electronic lab environment with oscilloscope, power supplies, electronic loads and a soldering iron
- Experience working in a team and working with collaborative project management tools and version control software (e.g. Jira, SVN)
- BSc or MSc degree in one of the following fields: Electronics, Industrial Automation, Embedded software design
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Proactive hands-on attitude and willingness to develop
Why join us?
In this key role, we offer you an opportunity to develop your skills in software development and in power electronics as a member of motivated professionals. You will have a significant role in our strategic project and have an impact on it's development. Your expertise and input are truly valued in our team. You will be offered interesting projects and challenges in an international environment, we're we have a good team spirit and a transparent work culture.
We work in a hybrid model - if it serves you best. The nature of the work needs your presence at our premises in Vantaa in a few days per week. We can offer short term accommodation in Vantaa if needed.
Information and application
If you think you might be a good fit and want to join the team, apply for the job. We start interviews already during application period, so send you application right away. Last application date is 13.2.2023. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Teija Pihlajamäki, 044 5061105, or [email protected]fi.experis.com.