CBRE is the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm. The Company has more than 115,000 employees in more than 100 countries worldwide, and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 500 offices. CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides a 'one-stop-shop' of Enterprise Facilities Management, Project Management, Advisory & Transaction Services and Management Consulting. We deliver service excellence and minimize risk to business operations over the long term in partnership with our clients. Our proven experience in managing change and delivering appropriate solutions, on time and within budget, in demanding environments helps our clients achieve business success. For more information, please visit www.cbre.com.
Our customer is looking for
for a temporary position in Oulu. In this role, you will take ownership of delivery day-to-day services and customer services. The role includes supplier management, general office administration and incoming and outgoing post services. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable person is found.
- Soft facilities management services and any other contracted services
- Provide information and report for use by the FM Management team
- Responsible for ensuring safe and sustainable environment adhering to EHS and legislative guidelines
- Maintain and update technical compliance documents
- Understand budget, purchase order and work order processes
- Perform administrative tasks, maintaining good auditable paperwork for all works undertaken
- Undertake workplace inspections, take ownership, and follow up on any actions noted through to conclusion
- Liaise with building landlord services team and engage with supply partners ensuring a swift response to all service requests
- Build on continuous improvement and ensure site information is updated continuously for seamless support by others
- Deliver exceptional customer service and provide all services in a prompt, efficient and professional manner to both internal and external customers
To succeed in this role:
- Appropriate education. Technical or FM qualification an advantage.
- Experience of similar role (client relationships, team player and supplier management)
- Knowledge of Health Safety and Environmental practices
- Understanding of high level of customer service
- Strong organizational skills and ability to plan and prioritize
- Hands-on resolution approach and excellent attention to detail
- Good inter-personal skills in dealing with both customers, colleagues, and suppliers
- Excellent communication and language skills in English and Finnish (written and verbal)
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office, Sharepoint)
We hope you are a friendly and approachable person with the ability to act confidently. You are flexible and self-motivated, and you have a can-do attitude.
What we offer
Your working hours are 20 hours a week and you work on weekday mornings. You will get part of the leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management.
Interested? Please apply by registering your CV in www.manpower.fi. If you have any question please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Emma Montell, 040 775 3231/ [email protected]
With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation.