Enedo is a European designer and producer of high-quality electronic power supplies and systems for critical equipment even in the most demanding environments. Enedo's mission is to make electricity better - more reliable, more secure, more energy efficient - and just right to fit its purpose. Enedo's three main product categories are Led Drivers, Power supplies and Power Systems. In 2021 the group´s revenue was EUR 36,4 million. Enedo has 330 employees, and its main functions are located in Finland, Italy, Tunisia and USA. The group´s head office is in Finland and parent company Enedo Oyj is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. Enedo's net sales has been growing with 23% during the first 9 months of 2022.
We are looking for a Senior HW Designer at our office in Vantaa
As a Senior HW Designer you will be responsible for design and documentation of power electronic products. You will participate in product development of new products, product changes, improvements as well as maintaining of current product portfolio. In addition, your role will include close cooperation with R&D-, purchasing and sales team - you will actively listen to customer market feedback in terms of technical trends and requirements. In this role you will have the opportunity to grow your responsibility to cover complete product concepts, development, and upgrades. We offer you a key role with a view and possibility to work on the complete product lifecycle; from creating a concept to product end of life.
You will be responsible for
- Design and documentation of power electronics products
- Ensuring that products fulfil the technical requirements and customer specifications
- Ensuring manufacturability and cost targets
- Ensuring the product functionality and compatibility
- Product life cycle maintenance
To succeed in this position, we expect you to have
- Experience in power electronics design
- BSc or MSc degree in Electronics Engineering
- Knowledge of power supply topologies
- Understanding of power electronics component market
- Passion to work in the customer interface solving challenges
- Fluent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
We offer you
- Possibility to develop your professional expertise and great career opportunities
- Interesting role with possibility to work on the complete product lifecycle
- International working environment
- Supportive team and a transparent work culture
We work in a hybrid model - if it serves you best. The nature of the work needs your presence at our premises in Vantaa in a few days per week. We can offer short term accommodation in Vantaa if needed.
Information and application
If you think you might be a good fit and want to join the team, apply for the job. We start interviews already during application period, so send you application right away. Last application date is 13.2.2023. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Teija Pihlajamäki, 044 5061105, or [email protected]