Enedo is a European designer and producer of high-quality electronic power supplies and systems for critical equipment even in the most demanding environments. Enedo's mission is to make electricity better - more reliable, more secure, more energy efficient - and just right to fit its purpose. Enedo's three main product categories are Led Drivers, Power supplies and Power Systems. In 2021 the group´s revenue was EUR 36,4 million. Enedo has 330 employees, and its main functions are located in Finland, Italy, Tunisia and USA. The group´s head office is in Finland and parent company Enedo Oyj is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. Enedo's net sales has been growing with 29% during the year 2022. Since July 2022 Enedo is part of Swedish Inission Group.
We are looking for a Lead technical buyer at our office in Vantaa
As a Lead technical buyer, you are ensuring effective supply chain, and developing the purchasing and procurement process for product development. Through your expertise, you identify continuously alternative suppliers and components, and negotiate favorable conditions.
You will also be responsible for
- Procurement of materials, components and prototypes for product development and maintenance
- Monitoring stock values and proposing improvement measures
- Finding critical materials and planning the demand together with sub-suppliers/manufacturing partners
- Placing and following up orders and inquiries, keeping PO delivery status in ERP up to date, and other routine tasks
To succeed in this position, we expect you to have
- Experience in the field of technical buying
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Solution-oriented and proactive mindset
- Fluent communication skills in Finnish and in English, both written and spoken
We offer you
- Possibility to develop your professional expertise and great career opportunities
- A key role, in which your input is truly valued
- International working environment
- Supportive team and a transparent work culture
- Flexible hybrid working possibility
Information and application
If you think you might be a good fit and want to join the team, apply for the job. Last application date is 18.4.2023. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Teija Pihlajamäki, 044 5061105, or [email protected].
Experis on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia.