We are now looking for our client Cloetta Global IT
Senior Application Specialist, System Integration
to join as new member to our Application team of more than 30 IT professionals, to cover the areas of system integrations. This position is permanent and based in Turku.
- As Senior Application Specialist, you focus on internal and external system integrations between different systems and trading partners. Our integration setup consists of ca. 300 data flows between 20 systems and 50 trading partners. You support the business organization to become more process driven. You resolve issues and participate in business-driven roll-out projects and improvement projects. You are a proactive, self-motivated person with good communication skills. As Senior Application Specialist you will report to Senior IT Manager.
Cloetta is currently running Infor M3 ERP cloud edition multi-tenant since 2021 connected to several other global applications throughout the organization. Among upcoming projects there will be development of integrating the CRM system, global promotion planning tool with M3CE.
Key responsibility areas:
- Support and facilitate change requests and incidents from business units within Cloetta and from Cloetta's trading partners
- Coordinate and follow up on system integration related change requests and incidents between Cloetta and its trading partners
- Solution design and development of integrations and EDI
- Participate in projects initiated by Cloetta Group IT and business organizations
Personal and experience requirements to help you to succeed in the role:
- Positive attitude towards continuous improvement and development
- Team player mindset contributing to great co-operation with external and internal stakeholders
- Systematic and organized working style
- Bachelor or Master level degree in IT or similar, or a business degree with IT and programming or relevant knowledge gained in other education and working experience in an equivalent role minimum 2-5 years
- Experience on integration projects to/from an ERP system, M3CE is a plus
- Familiar with programming, preferably Java and XML file format, EDIFACT is a plus
- Fluent in English, written and spoken, and basic Finnish
We offer you:
- Organization which gives independency and responsibility to develop your professional skills
- Contribute and learn more in upcoming projects such as global promotion planning tool integration(s) and customer EDI projects
- Up to date IT tools in the cloud and an opportunity to develop the integration platform further for growing needs of cloud computing
- Work with international Cloetta teams in different business areas like manufacturing, sales and IT
- Flexitime with hybrid way of working
- Great team spirit and having fun on the job
This challenging key role as Senior Application Specialist in a dynamic company with well-known market leading consumer brands is looking forward to your application, by 13th December 2022 at the latest! We will start the interviews asap, and the recruitment will be concluded as soon as the suitable person has been found. For additional information, you can contact me at +358 50 406 2465 or [email protected], on 28.12. at 10-11, 2.12. at 15-16 or 7.12. at 12-13.
Experis on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia.