Are you a dynamic, innovative, and passionate Project Manager looking to leave your mark for the sustainable future?
About the job
We are looking for a Project Manager to our Power & Offshore organization. As a Project Manager you lead boiler and waste heat recovery system deliveries to Power, Offshore and Cruise & Ferry applications all over the world. We're interested in professionals who enjoy working on intricate systems and are driven to deliver results.
As our Project Manager, your duties include
- You have the main responsibility that project is delivered according to technical scope and customer's requirements.
- You lead the project team and work together with other departments to reach the project goals.
- Typical phases of the project are project planning & control, budget follow-up, process engineering, mechanical engineering, electricity & automation, technical & quality documentation, purchasing & logistics, site installation work and document control.
Project Manager is working closely with Technical Project Manager, Chief Design engineers, internal project organization as well as customers and other external stakeholders.
What you know?
- You have 5-10 years' experience from working as a project manager in technical area and applicable education (e.g., M.Sc./B.Sc.)
- You have experience from offshore, shipbuilding, power plant, process, or manufacturing industry.
- You get motivated from challenges and can maintain high performance while working under pressure.
- You are cooperative team player and able to communicate in fluent English.
- You have ability to structure and organize your work and a commitment to deliver agreed results and ability to lead people.
- You have customer centric approach.
- Your work includes also travelling.
What is in it for you?
We offer you a diverse and challenging job in an international company. You get access to an international, open, and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create values for our customers, people, and planet. You work in a company who values personal development and leadership. You get the opportunity to expand your global network inside and outside Alfa Laval, to gain market insight and work with a frontrunner in product innovation.
Alfa Laval Aalborg Oy in Rauma is independent and flexible business unit operating as part of international Alfa Laval group. When working in our organization in Rauma you enjoy our good working conditions, atmosphere, and benefits.
Recruitment process is carried out in cooperation with Experis Finland. Please apply by registering your CV and adding your salary request on the website www.experis.fi avoimet työpaikat "Project Manager" by 19.10.2023.
The selection may already be made during the application period so don't wait on providing us your CV and salary request.
Mika Jäpölä, Alfa Laval, +358 40 7332 097, 12.10. at 13-16.
Senior Consultant Annika Antonen, annika.antonen@ fi.experis.com, or call 044 2814001, 5.10.2023 at 13-14 and 12.10.2023 at 10-11.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.