Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains - telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services - we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. Huawei's products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries and have served 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators, as well as one third of the world's population. Read more: www.huawei.com
We are looking for an Admin Assistant to join our Admin team in Tampere, Finland where your role would be to work closely with platform and R&D colleagues to provide administrational support for Huawei's Finland Research Centre.
- General administration tasks: supporting Tampere site staff, ordering office and coffee supplies, procurement planning, handling invoices and purchase orders, access control, managing mobile phones and subscriptions, arranging courier service, warehouse keeping, communication with reception and administration related suppliers
- Coordinating facility management: maintenance and renovations
- Arranging site events and annual awards ceremonies
- Admin internal control tasks: planning, monitoring and executing administrative related processes and guidelines, assisting in budget control
- Practicing continuous improvement to ensure business efficiency and employee satisfaction
- Bachelor of Business Administration or similar
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- Independent and result oriented as well as capability to work in a multicultural working environment
- Customer oriented mindset
- Exceptional communication & teamwork skills
- Ability to multi-task, set work priorities and manage conflicting deadlines
- Competency using Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced and dynamic environment
To apply please send your application & CV at the latest 17th of May 2020 at www.experis.fi
We will start interviews when suitable candidates are found, so do not hesitate to send your application soon in!
For more information please contact Delivery Manager Petteri Paassola, 040 17 55 818 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.