Medix Biochemica is a global and market-leading supplier to the IVD industry. Our innovative approach delivers commercially successful antibodies with pioneering antibody technology. Our wide product portfolio of bioreagents is well-known under the brand names MedixMAB™ Antibodies and MedixAntigens™. MedixMAB antibodies are in use in billions of diagnostic tests all around the world to ensure accurate diagnostic results.
The 2019 acquisition of Lee BioSolutions cemented our position as a global leader, and extended our offering to include high quality antigens, proteins and enzymes for a wide range of life science research and diagnostic applications through novel extraction methodologies and classical chromatography techniques.
Through our Actim® solution we are leaders in rapid testing of pregnancy complications. In addition to Women's Health, we partner with leading IVD companies to make Actim® an option for healthcare professionals who require accurate point-of care results within minutes for their patients with infectious diseases and gastrointestinal problems.
Our evolution and our focus on quality underpin our ambitions. Further innovation and development of our pipeline is planned along with acquisition of complementary business will ensure we deliver on our growth strategy: to be the trusted partner and #1 supplier to the IVD industry.
We are now looking for an EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT.
In this role you support our CEO and Leadership team with various administrative tasks.
You have a key role in organizing the CEO's and Leadership teams' daily work to ensure efficiency and good coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Meeting arrangements and preparing agendas, taking meeting minutes, and preparing presentation materials
- Calendar management & travel arrangements for CEO and Leadership team
- Organizing events & logistics around the Leadership Team
- Assembling and coordinating the content for Medix Biochemica Group Board meetings
- General administration and Executive Assistant tasks
Your main tasks will be:
- Formulate the content for internal and external communication - memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
Your experience and skills:
The ideal candidate has extensive experience of working as an Executive Assistant, preferably assisting CEO or other Executive Team members. We are looking for a well-organized person with ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a dynamic, highly international environment.
- Fluency in verbal and written English and excellent collaboration skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Great initiative & follow through skills
- Organizing skills with can do attitude
- High skills with office tools
We offer you:
- Interesting and independent role in innovative and inspiring working environment
- Talented colleagues with great, friendly and caring atmosphere
- Opportunity to work in the growth company, in diverse and global working environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive salary and wide range of benefits
Interested? Please apply by registering your CV in English with your salary request at Experis website by November 5th.
For more information, feel free to contact Senior Consultant Heli Villa, Experis, tel. 050 5703 680 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.