What comes to your mind when you hear the name ABLOY? Think again - We at Abloy focus on creating more trust in the world. We help companies and governmental institutions from ie. telecoms, transportation, energy, and water market vertical in being more efficient and resilient with our fit for purpose security solution portfolio that comprises of high security locks, mobile applications, software and wireless IoT ecosystems. We are proud to be able to create value and security for societies, globally.
The ASSA ABLOY Group is the global leader in access solutions. The Group operates worldwide with 48,500 employees and sales of 8,2 billion euros. The Group has leading positions in areas such as efficient door openings, trusted identities and entrance automation. ASSA ABLOY's innovations enable safe, secure and convenient access to physical and digital places. Every day, we help billions of people experience a more open world.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated
to join our growing Critical Infrastructure business within ASSA ABLOY Global Solutions. As a System Architect you will work very closely with our agile Software Development team, Product Management and other stakeholders to design efficient, scalable, secure, integratable and future proof solutions to our Critical Infrastructure customers globally. In this role you will be researching, analyzing and recommending new technologies, architectures and frameworks for our products and solutions. The position reports to Product & Software Director, ABLOY Critical Infrastructure. The role will be located in Joensuu or Espoo, Finland. Some travel across the globe is required in this role.
What we offer
We offer you an interesting working environment, challenging tasks, and great development opportunities in the ASSA ABLOY Group. You get to grow together with the solutions and the team. With us, you will have the chance to create new ways for combining physical and digital worlds in the field of security. In addition you will have access to competitive compensation, flexible working hours, health care and well-being benefits.
What you will be doing
- Designing efficient, scalable, secure, integratable and future proof solutions
- Working closely with software and embedded development, operations, QA and support teams to ensure proper implementation of our solutions
- Understanding technology trends, researching, analyzing and recommending new technologies, architectures, frameworks and products to be used within our offering
- Participating in the implementation of the designed solutions
- Working with business development and product management to understand customers business requirements now and in the future
What we are looking for
- Educated to minimum of Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Experience in a multinational environment working with software development and architecture
- Expertise in software development, architecture and design, security, DevOps, AWS, Agile development, CI/CD, message queues, Java / Kotlin, OpenApi, documentation
- Experience in embedded systems, IoT and access control solutions is considered as an advantage
- Good team player who understands the importance of great communication, meeting deadlines and who thrives in an international, fast pace and challenging environment
- A passionate person who is curious and eager to learn, develop value to customers as well as deliver great customer experience
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
To apply please send your CV and cover letter with salary request via the link below. For further information, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Mikko Rämänen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.