American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. AIG member companies provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement solutions and other financial services to customers in approximately 70 countries and jurisdictions. These diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security.
AIG Finland is located in Helsinki and started its operations in 1988. AIG Finland is part of AIG Europe S.A. which is a subsidiary of American International Group. AIG Europe S.A. is headquartered in Luxembourg and has 26 branches in Europe, including the Finnish branch.
We are a leading industry insurer in Finland and usually work with specialized insurance brokers. We offer insurances for classic industry risks, including property and liability, but we also offer specialized solutions for niche risks such as cyber, trade credit, director's and officer's liability, professional liability, corporate travel, environmental liabilities, transport, terrorism and contaminated products. Furthermore, we help you with your risk management and risk prevention.
We are looking for an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to work at AIG Finland in Helsinki, as a part of the company's Nordic team.
As Administrative Assistant you will be part of our Accident & Health Underwriting team handling administrative tasks related to our quoting, bind and day-to-day administration related to the company's insurances. Your daily tasks will include for example:
- Communicating with AIGSS when there are complications with booking or invoices
- Updating/making cover letters, summaries, certificate templates and other necessary documents
- Coordinating credit note pay-outs to Accounts Receivable Department
- Communicating with Accounts Receivable when there are problems with invoices or credit notes
- Retrieving claims data and making/updating claims statistics and profit & loss with or without loss ratios
- Assisting underwriters with multinational related tasks
- Making allocations / one pager
- Saving documentation to client folders
- Coordinating and keeping memberships lists up to date by communicating with third party administrators
- Assisting clients and brokers with Mobile App and issues they might have with it.
- Handling the admin work of largest accounts in Accident & Health
You will succeed in this position, when you have
- a well-structured and precise way of working.
- self-initiative attitude and ability to adapt information effectively
- good IT skills and ability to work with admin in several systems
- fluent Finnish and English skills, both spoken and written, as all internal communication is in English
In this job you will have
- a thorough onboarding and introduction period in our Kasarmikatu office
- a team with good spirit to support your successful performance
- a hybrid working policy: when able to work independently, possibility to work home-based 2 days a week
- free coffee, refreshments etc. in the office
The opening will be filled as a temporary assignment via ManpowerGroup, and the contract will be made full time (37,5 hours / week), lasting one year. The work will start immediately / as agreed.
Is this your next career step? Please press Apply Now-button on the right and register your application by October 15th. We will start the interviews already during the application period. For more information, pls. contact Delivery Manager Oona Criado at 040 185 8306, [email protected] or Talent Acquisition Consultant Roosa Marjanen at 040 567 9360, [email protected].
Manpower on maailman johtavia rekrytointi- ja henkilöstöalan yrityksiä, joka toimii 80 maassa ja on markkinajohtaja Pohjoismaissa ja Baltiassa. Suomessa olemme yksi suurimmista rekrytointiin, henkilöstövuokraukseen ja soveltuvuusarviointeihin erikoistuneista yrityksistä. Työnantajat etsivät kauttamme taitavia ja motivoituneita ammattilaisia kaikille organisaatiotasoille, määräaikaisiin ja vakituisiin työsuhteisiin. Palvelemme asiakkaitamme ja hakijoitamme valtakunnallisesti aluetoimistojemme kautta.