About the Johnson & Johnson - Janssen
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Janssen, one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of J&J, with more than 35,000 employees working hard to treat, cure, stop and prevent some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time - from autoimmune diseases, hematology, oncology, HIV, mental disorders, heart disease and diabetes. We believe that challenging something is the best way to change it. So, every day, in more than 150 countries, we bring together ground-breaking science and the most creative minds in the industry to think differently about how diseases are treated and prevented. We seek not only to innovate but also to empower people with the tools they need to make informed decisions and achieve the best possible results for their health. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Introduction And Overview
The Pharmaceutical Market is changing, and Janssen continues to evolve our business model to ensure we have the right proficiencies and capabilities needed in the future to bring more value to our local markets and our customers. Our well-established strong offer of innovative products is combined with a focus on how to help our patients around the world. Through our broad product portfolio, we are a strong partner towards our patients and customers.
The objective of the Nordic Business Operations Team within Janssen is to ensure an overall admin and event support needed for our entire business to succeed in their mission to offer a broad value to internal and external Janssen customers and partners.
The Business Operations Specialist (Event Coordinator) is responsible to ensure all Janssen events, both face to face and virtual, are of high quality. This includes promotional events, medical education events, educational support, advisory boards, consultations, sponsorships, patient organization events, patient organization support and internal meetings.
In this role you are responsible to coordinate, plan and organize logistics, administration and documentation for all types of customer events in collaboration with the event requester from Medical Affairs, Commercial or External Affairs.
The position is reporting directly to the Nordic Business Operations Manager in Finland and located in our office in Espoo, Finland. This position will be a fixed-term contract starting August 2021 and lasting until 31st of December, with a plausible possibility for an extension.
Objectives of the Position
- Drive timely initiation and actions to enable efficient preparation of events.
- Set up and drive event intake meeting with Event Requestor and or brand team, with the aim to align on event concept, content and learning objectives, target audience, event communication strategy, logistics and digital options, vendors, speakers and event faculty where needed as well as raise any out-of-framework or non-compliant event plans with the Event Requestor.
- Support country brand teams in setting up their annual activity plan related to events.
- Handle all administration for customer events in iConnect, ICD and HPR, from initiation to finalization, as well as handle all contact to Amex and other external event organizers and coordinate logistics in line with event plan and budget agreed with Event Requestor.
- Handle event related contacts with attendees and speakers. This includes the contract creation, registration; information on travel and accommodation; handling payment and disclosure documentation.
- Develop event materials in collaboration with Event Requestor, external agency, faculty and speakers, and act as Item Owner for event materials in iMedical review.
- Take proactive and timely action on any arising issues which may endanger the event plan, budget or compliance. This includes immediate escalation of major challenges to Business Operations Manager and Event Requestor/brand team, and of potential compliance deviations to Health Care Compliance Officer (HCCO).
- Retain relevant event information and documentation (electronic or hard copy) in line with Records Retention Schedule and Nordic archiving routines.
- Collect feedback, coordinate the evaluation of events and provide brand teams with analysis and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Act as a super-user for assigned event processes and systems.
What You Will Need To Succeed
You strive in the light of stressful situations and deadlines, thus deploying a good sense of urgency. You have the ability to maintain an overview and handle many ongoing projects in parallel, having a structured approach with regards to project management. You have a proactive and independent way of working being naturally inclined to drive initiatives in a timely manner.
Furthermore, it's essential to have a good command of interpersonal skills (verbal, oral and written) and good presentation skills. You are a phenomenal teammate. You enjoy building successful and positive relationships with external, and equally crucial, internal partners. You can be flexible, adapt and have a service minded approach to interacting with key partners.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree or equivalent (preferred).
- Min 2 years of work experience in comparable roles (preferred).
- Healthcare, pharmaceutical or similar industry experience (preferred).
- High proficiency in both Finnish and English language, verbal and written (required).
Please apply as soon as possible, since we will begin the first interview round already during the application period. Click HAE to send your CV through manpower.fi For more information, please contact Recruitment Consultant Suvi Väänänen firstname.lastname@example.org .