Evondos is among the first companies to bring robotization and AI into home care services. We offer a robotized solution for safe medicine distribution in municipal professional home care. With our service, home care clients will take medication as prescribed: the right medication, in the correct dosage, at the right time. Our service not only increases medical adherence and patient safety but also offers possibilities in process optimization for the municipality. The service is used by more than 200 municipalities in Finland, Norway, Sweden, and Denmark, and more than three million dosages have been dispensed to patients across Nordics. Evondos headquarter and production facilities are located in Salo, Finland. The company currently employs over 100 employees in the Nordics. Evondos is a Great Place to Work® certified company in August 2021, demonstrating our talents feeling about our workplace.
We are growing fast, and as a recognition of that Financial Times, the world's leading global business publication, listed Finnish Evondos among Europe's fastest growing companies in their FT1000 list for 2021. In the list, Evondos was named the 211:th fastest growing company in Europe. Evondos placed as the second fastest growing company in the pharmaceutical category and the 13th fastest growing company in the Nordics. https://evondos.com
Do you want to join the winning team, where you feel proud of our mission to support elderly people to live independent life at home?
We are now looking for Component Project Manager to join our R&D team
As a Component Project Manager, you will take project management responsibility for Evondos electronics and mechanics component projects. You will be leading a business-critical component project and having end-to-end responsibility for planning and on-time execution. Understanding of software and hardware development methods is beneficial and technical background is required. In the role of Component Project Manager, you work closely with sourcing and R&D teams to identify and evaluate HW components, and you are responsible for planning, prioritizing, and leading the implementation of needed product changes. Your responsibilities include also updating the product bill of materials including RoHS/REACH statements and keeping ERP information up-to-date.
You work in Evondos headquarters in Salo and in Helsinki with a remote working possibility.
We offer you:
- Meaningful job with a true social impact
- Possibility to influence the future development of healthcare - We trust your expertise
- Opportunity to join exceptional growth momentum in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe
- Experienced teammates and interesting work environment in a fast-growing Health Technology company
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth and a chance to develop your capabilities
- Possibility to be part of a winning team in a value-based organizational culture - Our business is growing rapidly, and we are searching for the right people to join our journey!
The experience we are looking for:
- Solid electronics and/or mechanics component knowledge
- Good project management and leadership skills
- Min 5 years' related experience in working in R&D, product development or sourcing department.
- Understanding of HW development including mechanics and electronics
- Basic understanding of software/firmware development and Agile SW development methods
- Familiar with EMC and safety testing
- Strong presentation, communication, and collaboration skills enables effective interaction with cross-functional team
- Systematic way-of-working and understand importance of details to produce high quality plans and execution
- Understanding of medical device regulations and standards is considered as advantage
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory. Fluent spoken Finnish is an advantage.
An excellent customer experience is the heart and soul of our work. We have the determination to overcome any challenge, no matter how impossible it first seems. We expect same passion combined with can-do attitude from you as well. We are strong together and have a passion to continuously develop our skills and competences as we aim to be better every single day.
Do you want to join the winning team, where you feel proud of our mission to support elderly people to live independent life at home - apply now by registering your CV at www.experis.fi (Component Project Manager, Evondos) latest on Wednesday 10th of November.
For more information, please feel free to contact Experis Finland Senior Research Consultant Jari Auronen by phone +358 40 8388 064 or by email email@example.com.
Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia.