The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) is the driving force among regulatory authorities in implementing the EU's groundbreaking chemicals legislation for the benefit of human health and the environment as well as for innovation and competitiveness. ECHA helps companies to comply with the legislation, advances the safe use of chemicals, provides information on chemicals and addresses chemicals of concern.
Our client European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) is looking for ICT Support for a fixed term employment relationship. The position is starting 01/06/2022 and will continue until 31/12/2022. The work environment is very international and youthful and the office is located in Helsinki city center.
The jobholder will lead the Service Management for products under EUON (European Union Observatory on Nanomaterials, composed of the EUON website, the Nano Data platform and eNanoMapper) including playing a central part in coordinating and smoothly executing related IT maintenance activities, e.g. implementation and delivery of changes, enhancements, as well as further integration with other systems. As part of the tasks the jobholder will interact with customers and/or stakeholders, and will need to carry out some analysis tasks related to their needs, and provide feedback on the feasibility and relevance for the products under the EUON.
- experience/capacity to work with IT-based processing tools, databases and procedures
preferably in the field of information on chemicals
- experience in dealing with and analyzing customers and/or stakeholders' needs in a business
area and/or processes
- experience in regulatory activities (e.g. REACH, EUON etc…)
- experience in working in a public administration
- experience in IT change management process
- customer orientation
- flexibility, team spirit, sense of priority, solution and decision oriented
Performing coordination tasks (for instance in support of external databases for potential integration into ECHA's data structures, identifying improvements to the design or content of the EUON website or other tools for improved communication/outreach to external customers) in cooperation with the business stakeholders and reporting back to the relevant ECHA team;
- Carrying out research and data collection
- Preparing proposals/presentations and documenting business needs
- Leading the change management tasks and providing support to the EUON products' service
This work includes:
- Ensure that the service is running smoothly while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction. Coordinate with the IT and product management team to ensure smooth and efficient execution of the tasks.
- Keeping the service team and management updated on the status and progress, on risks and proposing mitigations and providing updates on a regular basis.
- Contributing to the administrative part of the service management work. Coordinating communication with ECHA and third parties to ensure delivery of services at the appropriate level of quality.
Contributing to the planning and follow-up of the team, and actively participating in the team's meetings
- Managing the change and project management process end to end, e.g. achieving alignment amongst the user representatives (product managers) and ECHA management, coordinating for the implementation, testing, deployment, etc. In addition, tasks include leading the change advisory group, a body that manages the daily change management (e.g. examining changes requests, putting priorities, following up on the implementation and the delivery of the changes, etc.).
Before appointment, successful applicants will be asked to produce an official document indicating that they do not have a criminal record.
We offer you an interesting, multicultural working environment and a chance to develop your skills.
Apply for this job preferably with an EUROPASS CV as soon as possible, 13th May at the latest.
Manpower on maailman johtavia rekrytointi- ja henkilöstöalan yrityksiä, joka toimii 80 maassa ja on markkinajohtaja Pohjoismaissa ja Baltiassa. Suomessa olemme yksi suurimmista rekrytointiin, henkilöstövuokraukseen ja soveltuvuusarviointeihin erikoistuneista yrityksistä. Työnantajat etsivät kauttamme taitavia ja motivoituneita ammattilaisia kaikille organisaatiotasoille, määräaikaisiin ja vakituisiin työsuhteisiin. Palvelemme asiakkaitamme ja hakijoitamme valtakunnallisesti aluetoimistojemme kautta.