Rapala VMC Corporation is one of four global players in recreational fishing. We have the biggest distribution network, global manufacturing resources and the most desired brands. The Rapala Group has an outstanding record of expanding to new territories and business areas. We have helped millions of fishermen to catch more fish.
ONE RAPALA way of working means that everyone in the organization is working towards the same goals. We are one team, we have one path and we are all on the same side. We have set a goal that roles and responsibilities are clear in our organization and everyone understands how they contribute to the success. We cherish the family feeling in our culture, put the team first and systematically work our way towards being strong & successful together.
We are now looking for an experienced and self-driven
As an Executive Assistant you support our CEO, CFO and HR-manager. You have a key role in organizing various tasks in the CEO's and CFO's daily work to ensure efficiency and good coordination with internal and external stakeholders. We see our new Executive Assistant as a change agent who has a significant role to make our culture more dynamic and taking the collaboration to the next level. You will report to the CEO.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Calendar management & travel arrangements for CEO & CFO
- Organizing meetings
- Organizing events / road shows etc making sure that management will mix with our people
- Internal communications to support desired cultural change & One Rapala agenda
- Support HR to develop communications culture, organize personnel events (e.g. recreational days, community service activities etc)
Required experience and personal qualities:
The ideal candidate has extensive experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably to a CEO or other Executive Team members. We are looking for a well-organized person with ability to independently handle high workload and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced highly international environment. We appreciate the professional input from an experienced Assistant and therefore the ideal candidate is a person who will voice her/his views, put together the right people and contents.
- High commitment to act as a change agent in implementing One Rapala way of working
- Experience in Executive Assistant role in a company where similar cultural development has taken place
- Suitable educational background (E.g. Management Assistant programme)
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently
- Great initiative & follow through skills
- Organising skills with can do attitude
- Professional fluency in Finnish and English, knowledge of Swedish is a big advanatage
- Highly skilled with office tools
We offer you:
- Interesting tasks in a highly international environment
- Development opportunities in our responsible and innovative company
- An inspiring and modern workplace and an encouraging team to support you.
Interested? Please apply by registering your CV in English with your salary request at Experis website by 10.8.2020. For more information, feel free to contact Recruiting Consultant Henrik Grönqvist henrik.gronqvist (at) fi.experis.com, tel. 050 36994464 (not available during week 29) or Liisa Jenkins email@example.com.