Phoenix Services was founded in 2006. It was founded by two industry titans committed to improving customer satisfaction by looking for a better way. With a careful focus on the latest equipment, rapid innovation in metal recovery and operational processes, combined with a commitment to maintaining the highest quality, safety and productivity, Phoenix Services has become a global leader in steel mill services. Our constant promise to never settle for the status quo guides our culture and spreads in every institution, team, and individual that proudly represents the Phoenix name.
We are looking for a Finance Manager in Tornio.
In this role, you will take full ownership of all accounting on our new site in Tornio in international company. You will manage and actively participate in implementation of the company's ERP software in compliance with both statutory Finnish requirements and company reporting requirements.
- Manage cash flow
- Act as company contact person for local legal matters
- Ensure compliance with all local fiscal and employment regulations.
- Optimize accounting and admin procedures to maintain a lean finance/admin team
- Analyze differences against budget and understand operating metrics behind the financials
- Support budgeting and forecasting process and related reporting
- Support general manager and regional management as needed
- University degree in accounting or related field
- Knowledge of industrial environment and services activities
- Strong financial experience in a high turnover company
- Detailed understanding of payroll and employment regulations
- Good communication and teamwork skills in English and Finnish
- Hands-on with can-do attitude
- Self-motivated with the ability to take personal ownership of issues
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Results oriented with the ability to balance competing priorities
As a person you are enthusiastic, thoroughly and communicative. You are working with dedication and focus, and you prefer to be solution oriented.
What we offer
You will be in the front line, working during the construction phase of a new slag treatment plant, taking extensive care of the financial side. You get involved in a responsible role right from the start.
Interested? Please apply by registering your CV in www.experis.fi. If you have any question please contact Recruitment Consultant Emma Montell, tel.+358 40 775 3231/ firstname.lastname@example.org or Recruitment Consultant Laura Soininen, tel.+358 40 193 6742/ email@example.com.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.