Evondos is among the first companies to bring robotization and AI into home care services. We offer a robotized solution for safe medicine distribution in municipal professional home care. With our service, home care clients will take medication as prescribed: the right medication, in the correct dosage, at the right time. Our service not only increases medical adherence and patient safety but also offers possibilities in process optimization for the municipality.
The service is used by more than 300 municipalities in Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Iceland, and more than 15 million dosages have been dispensed to patients across Nordics. Evondos headquarter and production facilities are located in Salo, Finland. The company currently employs over 140 employees in the Nordics. Evondos is a Great Place to Work® certified company in August 2021, demonstrating our talents feeling about our workplace.
We are growing fast, and as a recognition of that Financial Times, the world's leading global business publication, listed Finnish Evondos among Europe's fastest growing companies in their FT1000 list for 2021. In the list, Evondos was named the 211:th fastest growing company in Europe. Evondos placed as the second fastest growing company in the pharmaceutical category and the 13th fastest growing company in the Nordics. https://evondos.com
Do you want to join the winning team, where you feel proud of our mission to support elderly people to live independent life at home? Are you a customer centric HW Engineer with deep technical understanding and a passion for creating service excellence?
We are now looking for a HW Engineer
As a HW Engineer, you will be designing and developing state-of-the-art automated medicine dispensing robots, the foundation of Evondos® service, that enables independent life at home. Your responsibilities include planning, conceptualizing, and creating electronics designs for new products and improving existing products. You are a team player with the ability to see the big picture and convert customer needs into attractive and user-friendly products. You embrace Design for Excellence approach in every turn and have solid track record in creating cost-effective design without compromising reliability or quality. Additionally, if you demonstrate can-do attitude - you´re the professional we are looking for!
You work in Evondos headquarters in Salo with a remote working possibility.
The experience we are looking for
- Excellent overall knowledge of electronics designs including schematics and layout design with 5+years of hands-on experience.
- Solid skills with PADS, Altium or other PCB Design Software
- Broad understanding of current and future technologies.
- Experience in SW development for Arduino or other environments is important part of your work.
- Excellent understanding of product development and lifecycle phases
- Good documentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English skills
- Previous experience in medical device or other safety critical product development is considered as advantage
- We additionally value knowledge of systems and/or reliability engineering fundamentals
What we offer you
- Meaningful job with a true social impact
- Possibility to influence the future development of healthcare
- Opportunity to join exceptional growth momentum in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth and a chance to develop your capabilities
- Experienced teammates and interesting work environment in a fast-growing Health Technology company
- Possibility to be part of a winning team in a value-based organizational culture - Our business is growing rapidly, and we are searching for the right people to join our journey!
Excellent customer experience is the heart and soul of our work. We have the determination to overcome any challenge, no matter how impossible it first seems. We expect same passion with the Can-do attitude from you also. We are strong together and we have a passion to continuously develop our skills and competences as we want to be better every single day.
Do you want to join the winning team, where you feel proud of our mission to support elderly people to live independent life at home?
Apply now by registering your CV at www.experis.fi (HW Engineer) before Sunday 7th of August.
For more information, please feel free to contact Experis Finland Senior Research Consultant Jari Auronen by phone +358 40 8388 064 or by email [email protected]
Experis on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia.