The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) is the driving force among regulatory authorities in implementing the EU's groundbreaking chemicals legislation for the benefit of human health and the environment as well as for innovation and competitiveness. ECHA helps companies to comply with the legislation, advances the safe use of chemicals, provides information on chemicals and addresses chemicals of concern.
Our client European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) is looking for ICT staff - assistant on IT tools a fixed term employment relationship. The position is starting as soon as possible and will continue until 30/04/2020. The work environment is very international and youthful and the office is located in Helsinki city center.
Handle administrative tasks as well as contribute to the further development of IT databases, systems and tools relating to the work of the Legal Affairs Unit. Provide support to the Head of Unit in planning and reporting activities and support the Head of Unit and the Unit in Quality related matters. Provide technical support to users.
- Post-secondary degree
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience
- Good English skills both written and spoken (as this is the working language of the Agency)
- Ability to translate user needs to IT requirements and support the users
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Contributing to managing and developing further IT tools in support of the Unit (DMS and other tools and their integration)
- Managing and updating databases and/or documentation and support systems in use;
- Providing support and assistance to the development and improvement of processes and working practices; Monitoring and ensuring adherence to working instructions and procedures;
- Engaging in the identification and implementation of improvements of internal processes, recording and follow-up on these in the relevant Integrated Management System documents/tools;
- Contributing to the planning and reporting in the context of the areas in which the Unit is involved, to the optimization, design and preparation of reports; Using SAP BusinessObjects for reporting;
Before appointment, successful applicants will be asked to produce an official document indicating that they do not have a criminal record.
We offer you an interesting, multicultural working environment and a chance to develop you skills.
Apply for this job with your registered EUROPASS CV by sending it to kaisa.saarelainen[at]manpowergroup.fi no later than 18.2.2020
With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation.
30 September 2020
ICT Business Partner
2 October 2020
Laskuttaja & Luotonvalvoja, Helsinki
24 September 2020
Full Stack Developer
30 September 2020