We are looking for a Lab Engineer to join our Advanced Metrology Team. You will work in our international technology company client for an 18 months project via ManpowerGroup. During this period your employment contract will be permanent.
You will be part of a cutting-edge technology organization which consists of professionals from the fields of metrology, optics, mechanical engineering, micro- and nanofabrication, and process technology.
In your role you will contribute to the development of nanofabrication processes by providing physical characterization of the component using our metrology tools. You will be part of an expect metrology team and will work in cross functional environment to link the metrology, the fabrication, and the design. With continuous learning approach, you can be successful in the long-term and adapt to new innovative technologies we work on.
* Characterization of nanostructure component using advanced metrology technique.
* Maintain and monitor the equipment.
* Analyze the data and report the observation in a clear manner.
* Collaborate with different expertise teams to share measurement results and observation.
* Minimum Bachelor degree in physic, materials science, electrical engineering, computer science or similar discipline.
* Experience with SEM, AFM or another metrology equipment.
* Knowledge of JMP data analysis software or equivalent.
* Good understanding of micro, nanofabrication, and metrology.
* Good oral & written communication & teamwork skills in English
Interested? Please apply ASAP via experis.fi
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.