We are now looking for a "hunter - minded"
Senior Sales Manager
to acquire mid- to large client accounts throughout the nation.
The position is new and will be filled within Helsinki, Turku or Tampere.
We offer you:
- A permanent term working agreement
- The largest portfolio in the market
- Fantastic colleagues to work with in Finland but also across the Nordics
- A flexible working schedule, as well as opportunities for training and professional development
- Coaching leadership model and the whole organization´s expertise and support
- A competitive salary plus bonus model
- A true opportunity to make a difference in one of the leading workforce solution companies in Finland
- Lunch card, private medical care, and various benefits
In return, you offer:
- Highest motivation for new large account sales
- Experience and skills to discuss and influence on c- level
- Previous experience of relevant business services, industry, or skill area.
- over 5 years of previous experience in actively acquiring and closing large deals (+1m€ revenue)
- Confident and experienced negotiator of frame agreements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Finnish and English languages
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) as well as CRM experience
- Experience of working in an international environment and working in/with matrix organizations
- The persistence and "marathon attitude" that is needed to close large deals
As an asset, we value:
- Experience in the recruitment industry
- An existing, broad network
As a Senior Sales Manager, you will be part of our Sales Organization and your main responsibilities are:
- Networking and building long-term relationships within new clients
- Expand Group sales within those client organizations
- Working with KPI's and revenue targets as set by the Business Director
- Working together with your Nordic colleagues on landing and expanding international clients in Finland
- Negotiating frame agreements
- Working closely with all brands and business departments and finding opportunities to cross sell
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply.
We appreciate your CV and application letter including your initial salary expectation before the 13th of April 2021.
For more information, Business Director Markku Techam has reserved two one-hour timeframes in video conference room: Tuesday 6th of April at 12.00 - 13.00 and Friday 9th of April at 13.00 - 14.00.
You can participate (also anonymously) through this link: https://pexip.me/meet/71309814/